Thank you for your interest in e-patterns from The Wooden Bear. Please read through all Terms and Conditions. Your final purchase is your agreement to these terms. Terms and Conditions are subject to change/update. You can always find the most current information by clicking on the Order Info tab at the top of my website.
RETAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Patterns are for individual use by the purchaser. They are not to be distributed in any form, including being sold, emailed, shared on any website or app, or printed for distribution.
- Purchaser does have permission to print the pattern for their own use. Files should be saved to your own computer so you will always have access to your files.
- Patterns may not be edited, modified, or adapted in any form to create a derivative product.
- I do give permission for customers to make FINISHED PRODUCTS from my patterns (ie. bags, table toppers, towels, etc.) to sell at craft shows and fundraisers. Please include some form of tag or insert giving credit to Kelly Mueller of The Wooden Bear as designer. It’s just about giving credit where credit is due!
WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Wholesale terms and conditions are posted on the wholesale gateway welcome page. It’s the first page you see when you log in. If you did not read the terms and conditions, please return to the wholesale welcome page. Your final purchase is agreement to these terms.
CHECKOUT AND DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- The email you provide during checkout is the email to which the files will be sent. If you check out with Paypal, the files will be sent to the email address that is on file with Paypal. If you are checking out with a debit or credit card, please be sure to double-check your email address before submitting.
- Once you complete your purchase, you should receive an email containing links to your download files. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your trash and spam folders. Business emails are blocked by some email services.
- When you receive your download email, be sure to download and save the files to your computer so you will always have access to them. There is a safeguard on all links that allows you to click on them no more than three times. Once that limit is reached, it will no longer be accessible. This is a safeguard for designers so that files cannot be passed around the internet for anyone/everyone to use.
- If you still cannot access your downloads, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!
I'm trusting that customers will respect my designs and the work that went into them, and be honest about their purchase and use. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.